bird story agency
VIDEO: US President Joe Biden delivers address speech at COP27 summit
Updated: Nov 27, 2022
US President Joe Biden at COP.
STORY NAME: PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN SPECIAL ADDRESS AT COP 27
LOCATION: SHARM EL SHEIKH, EGYPT
DATE SHOT: 11/11/22
SOUND: NATURAL SOUND WITH ENGLISH SPEECH
SOURCE: BIRD STORY AGENCY
ASPECT RATIO: 16.9
ORIGINAL FRAME RATE: 24 fps (progressive).
INTRO: Special address at “Africa’s cop” from Joe Biden as he commits to climate targets during a special speech address at cop27 in Egypt.
1. COP SIGNAGE AT SHARM EL SHEIKH
2. VARIOUS OF FLAGS FLYING
3. SCENES OF VARIOUS DELEGATES AND VISITORS’ ARRIVAL AT SHARM EL SHEIKH
4. VISITORS GOING THROUGH SECURITY SCREENING
5. US PRESIDENT, JOE BIDEN ARRIVAL
6. SOUNDBITE (ENGLISH): JOE BIDEN, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, SAYING:
“The climate crisis is about human security, economic security, environmental security, NASA’s security and the very life of the planet.
Here at COP27 we are co-cheering force and climate partnership to leave real rapid strides to healthy force stations. The best part is we don’t have to develop any new technologies, we just have to make clear, fast and more valuable when they’re preserved than when they’re destroyed, it’s that basic.
At this gathering we must renew and raise our climate ambitions. United States is acting, everyone has to act. It is a duty responsibility of global leadership. Countries that are in a position to help should be supporting developing countries so they can make decisive climate decisions. Facilitating their energy transitions, building a path to prosperity and compatible where climate imperative. If countries can finance COP in developing countries, there’s no reason why we can’t finance clean energy in developing countries.
7. DELEGATES AND VISITORS APPLAUDING
8. SOUNDBITE (ENGLISH): JOE BIDEN, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, SAYING:
“Let’s reach out, take the future in our hands and make the world we wish to see, that we know we need, a planet preserved for generations to come, an economy powered by clean diversified secure energy sources, opportunism unlocked through innovation and cooperation to deliver equitable, more prosperous, more stable and more just world for our children. That’s why we are here, that’s what we’re working towards and we can do it together confidently. Thank you and may God bless you all”
9. DELEGATES AND VISITORS APPLAUDING
10. US PRESIDENT, JOE BIDEN BIDS GOODBYE TO THE AUDIENCE
11. US PRESIDENT, JOE BIDEN LEAVING THE AUDITORIUM.