VIDEO: Ugandan climate activist rallying against fossil fuels at COP 27
STORY NAME: COP 27 FOSSIL FUEL CLIMATE ACTIVIST FROM SHARM EL SHEIKH
LOCATION: SHARM EL SHEIKH, EGYPT
DATE SHOT: 08/11/22
SOUND: NATURAL SOUND WITH ENGLISH SPEECH
SOURCE: BIRD STORY AGENCY
ASPECT RATIO: 16.9
ORIGINAL FRAME RATE: 24 fps (progressive).
INTRO: Ugandan climate activist - Innocent Tumwebaze speaks on his fight against fossil fuels funding
1. VARIOUS OF COP SIGNAGE
2. ROTATING WORLD MAP AT SHARM EL SHEIKH FOR “AFRICA’S COP”
3. VISITORS WALKING ALONG THE SHARM EL SHEIKH STREETS
4. VARIOUS OF INNOCENT TUMWEBAZE, CLIMATE ACTIVIST WITH HIS TEAM MEMBERS
5. SOUNDBITE (ENGLISH): INNOCENT TUMWEBAZE, UGANDAN CLIMATE ACTIVIST, SAYING:
“I come from Hoima District, and this where most of Uganda’s oil discovery was done and I’m one of the people that were physically affected by the land acquisition of the oil refinery”.
6. ARCHIVE FILES OF OIL RIGS IMMERSED IN WATER
7. SOUNDBITE (ENGLISH): INNOCENT TUMWEBAZE, UGANDAN CLIMATE ACTIVIST, SAYING:
“The reason why we are running this campaign “stop funding fuel energy” is that the rate at which the environment is been affected by the oil projects in our region is high”.
8. BIRD ARCHIVE FILE OF OIL REFINERY PLANT
9. BIRD ARCHIVE FILES OF OIL SPILLAGE IN LAKE
10. SOUNDBITE (ENGLISH): INNOCENT TUMWEBAZE, UGANDAN CLIMATE ACTIVIST, SAYING:
“This project is mostly affecting the communities that are poor, and their main activities is agriculture. So, if it goes on, the land acquisition, the construction of the oil facilities, we see that is going to affect the people’s future and income a lot and our governments are not showing the clear mitigation measures for the environment and for the communities that are affected”.
11. INNOCENT TUMWEBAZE, CLIMATE ACTIVIST WITH HIS TEAM
12. VARIOUS OF FLAGS FLYING